Christopher B. Hopkins is an AV-rated Florida lawyer at McDonald Hopkins LLC. He is in offices: Miami and West Palm Beach.
He divides his time between trial and appellate work: commercial, construction, medical, professional, and probate.
Christopher is a Florida Supreme Court certified civil circuit mediator and qualified arbitrator.
In addition to his courtroom work, Christopher’s practice frequently involves emerging technologies including:
- contract & policy writing
- data breach / cybersecurity
- e-discovery and retention
- EULA / terms & conditions
- internet crimes
- software piracy
- social media discovery
- virtual currency / bitcoin
Firm Bio: here
- Admitted: Florida and District of Columbia (New York pending)
- AV-rated, Martindale Hubbell. Excellence rated, Avvo.
- Voted 8 years among Florida Trend magazine’s Legal Elite
- Developed 2 iPhone Apps for lawyers (back when that was cool)
- Mediator (Florida Supreme Court Civil Circuit Certified)
- Arbitrator (qualified)
- 100+ publications on civil practice, law & tech, and legal ethics